- For maximum protection against equipment failure, we offer Maintenance Agreements. Maintenance Agreements cover supplies, parts and service. You only pay for what you use.
Each agreement is tailored to your needs. Many companies offer complicated and confusing Maintenance Agreements. We keep it simple and fair.
What’s included in a Maintenance Agreement:
- Priority Service with a four-hour response time
- Loaner Equipment
- Preventive Maintenance
- Unlimited Training
- Performance Guarantee from the manufacturer
Here are a few of the brands we service: Copystar, Kyocera, Muratec, Formax, and Toshiba. Call us today to see if we can help you manage your equipment.
Our service is proactive
Equipment covered under a Maintenance Agreement, we set maintenance counters to monitor use so we can provide preventive maintenance according to manufacturer specifications. This minimizes downtime and extends the life of the equipment. Some vendors service equipment only when you have a problem – a risky choice.
If you prefer not to purchase a Maintenance Agreement, we offer Per-Call Service. We do not penalize you if we don’t have a part. We will return with the part to finish the repair for time and materials only.
Print Controller Agreement
A Print Controller Agreement is available if your equipment is configured to print. This covers you when changes are made on your network and print drivers need to be re-installed. When workstations are added, a router has been changed, or you’ve deleted your print driver by mistake, you have the assurance that Hagan Business Machines can keep you printing and scanning smoothly.
Managed Print Service
Do you want to save your company thousands of dollars every year?
Do you want to reduce time spent by your IT department on printer related issues?
Do you want to have a single contact for sales, service, support and supplies?
Do you want to take the worry out of printing your documents?
With Managed Print Service, you can gain a substantially lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and reliability advantages over other manufacturers with no sacrifice in productivity and performance.
This program delivers worry-free printing, allowing you to concentrate on the business matters that require your full attention.
- Informative consultation services designed to optimize your existing or new fleet of printers to allow your business the flexibility that you need
- Tailored management services to monitor and maintain your printers’ service and supplies, so your business productivity is maximized
- Precise accounting services, providing your company with simplified billing options, and eliminating the need for multiple vendors and payment cycles
Managed Print Service simplifies all your IT, purchasing and accounting processes associated with your office equipment. Now, you and your employees can focus on delivering the presentation and increasing your business, rather than worry about the printer your documents are printing on.
Call us today to set up a managed print service plan that fits your needs.